Founded in 1963, Tecomet is the market leading provider of manufacturing solutions for complex, high-precision products and services for the Medical Device and Aerospace & Defense markets. Tecomet operates seventeen (17) global manufacturing facilities in five countries around the world and employs over 2500 people.
With unparalleled experience in high-precision manufacturing, Tecomet provides a full spectrum of Manufacturing Solutions and Services in the following areas:
- Technology and Innovation
- Product & Process Design and Development
- Tecomet Standard Products
- Design for Manufacturability
- LaunchQuick™ Rapid Prototyping
- Supply Chain Management
- Pre-Production Quality, Regulatory, and Validation Support
- Net Shape Forging
- Multi-axis Precision CNC Machining
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Photochemical Etching
- Laser & E-Beam Welding
- Metal Forming & Joining of Critical Components
- Metal Polishing & Finishing
- Cleaning & Passivation
- Cleanroom Assembly & Sterile Packaging
Tecomet customers feature a list of blue chip Medical Device and Aerospace & Defense OEMs. The company partners with its customers to provide innovation solutions, design and development services, and full spectrum of high-precision manufacturing solutions.
Tecomet is driven by our philosophy of Total Solutions® where every detail of the customer experience is closely managed ensuring an exceptional customer service. Along with solving customer challenges, Tecomet is always thinking ahead and striving to incorporate the latest innovations and newest technologies to provide the best possible solutions. Tecomet backs all this up with proven global quality and regulatory systems that comply with ISO 13485, ISO 9001, and AS9100 requirements and meet or exceed the highest International standards for product quality and customer satisfaction.